– Graduate Design / Project Engineer
– £32k basic & 8% bonus, 28 days holiday, 7.5% pension, private health, life assurance & training/development
– Clear plan to get to £40k salary within 3 years
Within the engineering field, there are graduate roles around every corner, but why is this one unique? Well, in this field, you won’t be working for your run of the mill company, but an organization that excels and changes the industry everyday with its sights set heavily on the future. They are ranked in the top 25 in the UK to work in! They are a multi-billion pound organization who will invest heavily into your training, development and future.
You always hear stories of companies wanting new candidates to come in and instantly make a big impact, but our client would rather bring in somebody who is ready to learn, develop and build their career from then on. In turn provide future success for both yourself and the organization.
Preferably we would like a strong electrical graduate who has good electrical experience who wants a varied design & project based role. This type of role giving you the chance to make more of an impact within multi million pound projects. We use AutoCAD Electrical and Eplan so experience on either of these would be an added benefit.
This role is for somebody with a vision of their future, who doesn’t want to just settle for where they are, but has a future to build towards. For someone who is talented, ambitious wanting to work in a challenging but hugely rewarding environment. We would look at a more experienced option as well.
The Graduate will essentially be the design and technical support for the internal projects team in a large manufacturing facility as well as the end customer. Essentially, we manufacture a range of different products and supply them in to (predominantly) other world leading, blue chip organisations. You will design the modifications to their products and communicate along the way, explaining your work. So a hugely exiting role where you will be wearing many different hats – not just “design”.
- Preparation of schematic drawings
- Assess technical aspects of orders and advising colleagues of anomalies and long lead time
- Assist in answering engineering queries from clients
- Check & approve drawing submissions
As mentioned before our client is one of the worlds largest electrical & energy companies. 144k people around the world and a £28 billion turn-over. Throughout the years they have a track record of training staff and offering huge career opportunities from here to the other side of the world. You won’t just be working with average customers, but some that others in the industry could only dream to work with. We want somebody with ambition and character!
If this sounds like you, or you would like to find out more about this opportunity then you have three options
- Call Roy Heasley at CRG TEC to find out more. We are really open about the role and opportunity and challenges, so if you need to find out more before committing. No problem
- Contact Roy Heasley via LinkedIn, drop him a private message and he will get back to you
- If you are happy with what you have read so far, then send a copy of your CV to this advert and Roy will give you a call to discuss further or at least get back to you if you don’t quite hit the mark.
If at that point we are both happy to proceed, then we will work together with you and support you throughout your application and interview.
Look forward to speaking with you!