Salary circa £55k
Work from home 3 days per week
2 days on sites in Oxfordshire
Ready to take your career into the stratosphere?
This is your chance as a IOT Engineer to work in the incredibly exciting UK Space Technology Sector.
You will take your passion for IOT & Data and join our client who are a technology and innovation company, boosting UK productivity by helping organisations harness the power of satellite based technology.
They are currently looking to expand their IOT satellite enabled applications to act upon live data and harness this for areas such as Satellite Technology, Space Tech, Propulsion, 5G, IOT, Connectivity, Telecoms, AI, Robotics, Drone, Manufacturing, Health tech OR Agri Tech.
That’s where you come in!
On top of a flexible working environment where you can spend the majority of your week working at home, you can also attend the sites and get engrossed in the innovation research and development going on at the sites in Oxfordshire.
This is truly a unique opportunity for you if you want to work on cutting edge technology to change the planet from above!
So who are you?
We would love to speak with you if you have;
- A passionate interest in technology across one of these markets; Satellite Technology, Space Tech, Propulsion, 5G, IOT, Connectivity, Telecoms, AI, Robotics, Drone, Manufacturing, Health tech OR Agri Tech
- A few years’ experience Software Engineering and any experience within telecoms or IOT would be interesting
- Educated to Degree level in Software Engineering
The Next Steps
If you like the sound of the above, or you would like to find out more about this opportunity then you have two options
- Call Stephen Morris on the number below to find out more. We are really open about the role and opportunity and challenges, so if you need to find out more before committing. No problem
- If you are happy with what you have read so far, then send a copy of your CV to this advert and Stephen Morris will give you a call to discuss further or at least get back to you if you don’t quite hit the mark.
If at that point we are both happy to proceed, then we will work together with you and support you throughout your application and interview.
We look forward to speaking with you!
CRG TEC are working as the retained Recruitment Partner for our client and are running the recruitment process on their behalf.