IT Operations Manager
Salary circa £55k
3 days per week in the office
2 days per week at home
Head office in Preston
We are looking for an IT Operations Manager to join our client who specialise in supplying world leading brands & events with innovative technology solutions.
They are looking for you to come in and manage a small team and to take a hands on lead on varying projects and be involved in the design and implementation of bespoke network and IT solutions
The role has flexible working with 3 days per week in the office and 2 days per week at home
Sound interesting? Then read on.
Day to day duties
In your role as an IT Operations Manager your day will be varied but loosely cover;
- Ensure the security and monitoring of the infrastructure and network.
- Manage the IT Team, providing direction, escalation and mentoring.
- Set the strategic roadmap for IT infrastructure and systems.
- Manage the IT Budget and control spend.
- Ensure that IT projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet the requirements of the business.
- Analyse business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Maintain relationships with IT vendors of hardware, software and hosting providers
- Ensure that data is backed up and stored / transferred securely.
- Manage system performance and recommend improvements.
- Own IT Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Ensure that relevant accreditations are attained and retained.
- Maintain and develop IT policies, process and governance.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to the IT platform
As this is a key role to the business, we are looking for you to bring the following experience
- Prior experience in an IT Operations environment and potentially supervising or managing a team
- Firm grasp of IT infrastructure and operations best practices within an ITIL framework
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases, data storage and phone systems
The Next Steps
If this sounds like you, or you would like to find out more about this opportunity then you have two options:
* Call Stephen at CRG TEC to have a chat. We are really open about the role and opportunity and challenges, so if you need to find out more before committing, no problem.
* If you are happy with what you have read so far, then send a copy of your CV to this advert and Stephen will give you a call to discuss further.
We really look forward to speaking with you