Role: ITT Cloud Platform Manager
Location: London, Hybrid
Package: £74,500 plus lucrative benefits
This opportunity will see you joining a thriving and leading company to help enhance their day to day operations.
The team is looking to expand and an opportunity such as this will allow you to come in and work with an exceptional team. Coming into the role will give you the opportunity to work side by side with professional colleagues, the company want to bring in those who have a drive for success with a work ethic to go with it. So if you are somebody who wants to climb the proverbial career ladder, then look no further.
The environment is friendly and collaborative and you will get the chance to work with some amazing colleagues.
The role leads a cloud engineering function that focuses on the design, build and maintenance of core on-perm and Azure cloud platform enablers that serve multiple teams.
You will be focused on the company products and services to ensure that the platform meets all SLA’s and availability targets. A leadership presence is required who has the ability to drive IT initiatives that continually improve the efficiency, agility, performance, availability and operational excellence. You will be responsible for all the technical documentation across the company’s On-Perm and Azure Cloud Platform ensuring that all documentation is accurate and up to date.
The Candidates we want:
The ideal ITT Cloud Platform Manager candidate will have relevant experience in a similar area or other critical environment skills.
We’d be looking for a Cloud Platform Manager that can point to the following:
– Ideally educated to a degree level
– Minimum 6 years’ experience in a similar management field
– Certificate in DevOps Foundation, ITIL Foundation.
– AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
– AZ-305: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
– Experience with Azure, Kubernetes, SQL
– Agile Methodology Awareness
– Experience leading a major work stream or multiple smaller work streams for a large platform initiative, often providing technical guidance and advice to ensure consistent deployment of solutions
– Experience in leading DevOps and Cloud engineers in a high workload environment
The Next Steps
If this sounds like you, or you would like to find out more about this opportunity then you have three options
- Call Roy at CRG TEC to find out more. We are really open about the role and opportunity and challenges, so if you need to find out more before committing. No problem
- Contact Roy via LinkedIn, drop him a private message and he will get back to you
- If you are happy with what you have read so far, then send a copy of your CV to this advert and Roy will give you a call to discuss further or at least get back to you if you don’t quite hit the mark.