The Role: Lead Business Analyst (Full Stack)
Location: London (Liverpool St.) but also Work from Home
Package: £60000 – 70000 plus great benefits including 25 days holiday off for your birthday, pension, BUPA health, gym membership.
This role offers a mix of WFH and being based in the London office @ Aldgate East. This is working for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK, with a real presence out in the USA and across the World.
This is a company that is in a good place post lockdown, as their SaaS products and solutions give a huge amount of flexibility within the workplace and commercial real estate sector.
You will lead a team/chapter of Business Analysts while also working hands-on contributing as a Business Analyst yourself
Who you are?
A Senior/Lead BA keen to work on emerging technologies for a fast growing technology company.
This company are the market leader in their sector in the UK and are based between London (HQ), New York and West Coast USA so you’ll be supporting platforms & technology that is growing rapidly across the world. This technology is especially appropriate at the moment due to remote and flexible working, and the ability to offer easy to use, workspace solutions that allow the customer a high amount of automation and autonomy.
You can go places in the business and the non-political and hard working environment, blending with the opportunity and social aspect means that this is our favourite company to work with.
They’ll give you all of the training and support you need to make a success of this so if you tick the boxes above, get in touch and we’ll set the scene for what we need.
* Proven success leading teams/chapters of Business Analysts in agile/matrix management environments
* Proven ability to identify and implement continuous improvement to business analysis processes
* Extensive experience working as a Business Analyst in agile software delivery environments
* Extensive experience defining and documenting epics, user stories, acceptance criteria, etc for complex solutions
* Extensive experience applying one or more of the following analysis techniques; design thinking (personas, journey maps, etc), lean value stream mapping and Jobs to Be Done / Outcome Driven Innovation
* Experience producing traditional business analysis outputs (UML, BPMN, BRD, etc)
* Expert-level understanding of how to define, deliver and iterate an effective Minimum Viable Product
* Very strong interpersonal and communications skills
* Knowledge of CRM concepts and approaches
* Knowledge of SQL and relational database design
* Knowledge of RESTful API design and documentation
So if you feel this could be a good fit for you, please get in touch with me, Will Nicholson – 07706 289 261 or firstname.lastname@example.org