Network Operations Manager
Starting package circa £70k- £75k,
Plus strong benefits
Work from home
Office based in Glasgow when needed
CRG TEC are exclusively supporting our global telecoms infrastructure client, going through an exiticing expansion across their global networks due to huge investment and massive uptake of their technology solutions.
Due to this increased demand for their networks, they are seeking to appoint an experienced and ambitious Networks Operations Manager to spearhead the operational management of their networks.
That’s where you come in!
Reproting to the CTO and working with other members of the technical and delivery team, as the Networks Operations Manager you will hold full accountability for network operations, security and performance.
You will be wholly responsible for establishing and maintaining guidelines governing the integration of new and existing network assets onto the clients network management platform and the processes by which staff and stakeholders can engage to comply with such guidelines.
- Acting as lead on Network management and operations and as subject matter expert on the network management platform;
- Establishing KPIs and generating regular reports that enablesproper assessment of network performance against contracted customer SLAs and expectations;
- Establishing a cost-efficient ecosystem to provide around the clock monitoring of Network alarms, fault response capability and resolution processes
- Responsibility for structuring annual maintenance requirements, scheduling site visits and co-ordination of any remedial works required across the Networks;
- Managing spares holdings and distribution to external partners during fault resolution or annual maintenance;
- Working alongside the Delivery Director to develop a seamless process covering the handover of new Network assets into operations following build completion;
Who are you?
- You will have a track record of network operations in the IT or telecoms sector
The Next Steps
If this sounds like you, or you would like to find out more about this opportunity then you have two options,
- Call Stephen Morris on the number below to find out more. We are really open about the role and opportunity and challenges, so if you need to find out more before committing. No problem
- If you are happy with what you have read so far, then send a copy of your CV to this advert and Stephen Morris will give you a call to discuss further or at least get back to you if you don’t quite hit the mark.
If at that point we are both happy to proceed, then we will work together with you and support you throughout your application and interview.
Look forward to speaking with you!
CRG TEC are an IT & Telecoms recruitment consultancy working exclusively on behalf of our client
Your application will be review by an experienced consultant at CRG TEC