Project Manager – MS Teams / MS365,
Daily rate up to £600/day
Office in Brighton
We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our client based in Brighton to take forward discovery, mobilisation, design and deployment of MS Teams to build “Modern Workplace” capability. This includes new Telephony, Collaboration and Desktop software via Microsoft Teams.
The Telephony scope includes (softphone and contact centre for the Customer Service, Debt Mgmt. plus IT Service Desk).
Collaboration covers the elements of Document Sharing, Knowledge Forums and the ability for staff to improve their ability to collaborate.
So who are you?
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
* Delivery of Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive and M365 projects.
* Managing IT delivery in a governmental body.
* Capable of successfully leading project teams to deliver multiple medium to large scale projects concurrently, across a range of technology led and business operating model scenarios
* Highly skilled at stakeholder management and facilitation to be able to conclude discussions and reach consensus where multiple stakeholders may have multiple conflicting needs.
* Extensive experience of applying industry recognised project management methodology (e.g. Traditional and Agile) to achieve successful delivery of medium to large scale projects within agreed tolerances of time, cost and quality
* Accredited to Practitioner level in an industry recognised project management methodology (e.g. Prince2, Agile, PMP, APM or equivalent) or equivalent experience
* Ability to communicate clearly and confidently to all stakeholders, both orally and in writing, to influence thinking and to indirectly manage the action of others e.g. stakeholders up to Executive Director and Portfolio Oversight Board level
* Experience of working in a regulatory environment
The Next Steps
If this sounds like you, or you would like to find out more please contact Will on 07706 289261