The Role – Regional Delivery Manager (Fibre)
Location – Northern England – Lancashire, Cumbria, Durham, North Yorkshire
Salary around £75,000 with allowance, benefits.
We’re looking for a telecoms network build delivery manager, ideally from FTTP to join this rapid growth business as they build and deploy full fibre networks across the UK. The have live customers at the moment and this is a client side role, so you’ll add to the existing team and for the North of England, this is all new network build (With some PIA) with all areas being rural meaning no saturation with existing fibre but some interesting geographical challenges.
We’ve got flexibility on location but you need to be in and around the patch and common sense might suggest bias towards the North West base as initial focus is Cumbria but we are flexible on this to a certain extent.
This is a great chance to be in the business from the early days. and play your part in what the Northern region is going to look like. The company is live in the South but the North is new territory so you can call upon the National back office to support, but have a real say in how the network is deployed, and of course, which additional contract partners might need to be onboarded to support. Initial focus is build, so this is a civils / network construction delivery role.
The company are well funded and own the network so it’s simply a case of additional senior level delivery expertise joining the team, and drive the performance from the civils contract partners, and build relationships with the local authority’s to ensure everything is in place to allow the build to progress smoothly.
Client and contractor delivery model but you’ll head up all of the in house build and delivery team and will sit above the build managers and civils supervisors.
* Previous experience in delivery, specifically construction management, of FTTH or telecoms network in UK – in essence, a known quantity from either client of contractor side.
* Expert in Health and Safety within a Streetworks Environment
* Familiarity with Streetworks Regulation and Codes of Practice in particular NRSWA and associated Permitting processes
* Contracting Strategy including use of NEC Framework Agreements and savvy with the CDM regulations
* Excellent relationship building skills, with 3rd party authorities.
Position is permanent and comes with car allowance and bonuses TBC.