Senior CAD Technician
Salary negotiable- circa £45k- £50k
Flexible working available
Office based in London
FTC- 12 months
The opportunity for you
This is your chance as a Senior CAD Technician to join one of the most exciting new entrants to the UK telecoms scene who have disrupted the market with some major contract wins in recent weeks.
They have become one of the UKs leading communications infrastructure providers who design, build and operate highly available communications networks.
This is your chance as a CAD Engineer to take the lead and set up Engineering CAD function that will develop and deliver customer drawing requirements
CRG TEC have worked in the telecoms sector for over 20 years and hold this company as one of the best to work for.
Your role as a CAD Lead is responsible for;
- Set up Engineering CAD function.
- Responsible for the efficient day to day operation and deliverables of the CAD team.
- Manage resources, productivity, quality and workflow against the delivery schedule.
- Promoting best practice, setting standards whilst assisting in the delivery schedule of our telecoms deployment programme.
We would like to speak with you if you have;
- Senior level experience within AutoCAD and Engineering department
The Next Steps
If this sounds like you, or you would like to find out more about this opportunity then you have three options
- Call Stephen Morris at CRG TEC to find out more. We are really open about the role and opportunity and challenges, so if you need to find out more before committing. No problem
- Contact Stephen Morris via LinkedIn, drop him a private message and he will get back to you
- If you are happy with what you have read so far, then send a copy of your CV to this advert and Stephen Morris will give you a call to discuss further or at least get back to you if you don’t quite hit the mark.
If at that point we are both happy to proceed, then we will work together with you and support you throughout your application and interview.
CRG TEC are the recruitment partner for the end client.
Look forward to speaking with you!