Salary up to £30k + benefits,
Based – Cramlington
CRG TEC are exclusively supporting this provider of software to the Air Traffic control sector
Due to continued growth they are now looking for a Software Tester who will be involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. You’ll conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose and any bugs or issues are removed within a product before it gets deployed to end users
The company offer excellent support to their employees across training and personal development.
This position also has career advancement potential across the IT function.
* work with software developers and project support teams
* monitor applications and software systems
* carry out stress testing, performance testing, functional testing, and scalability testing
* write and execute test scripts
* run manual and automated tests
* test in different environments including desktop, web and mobile
* write bug reports
* assess code
* review documentation
* work towards departmental and project deadlines
* provide quality assurance
* provide objective feedback to software development project teams
We would like to speak with you if you have;
* strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
* problem-solving skills
* the ability to work under pressure
* attention to detail
* competent technical skills
* the ability to work in a team and individually
* organisational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines
* a passion for working with technology.
If this sounds like you, or you would like to find out more about this opportunity then you have two options
Call Will on 07706 289 261 to find out more. We are really open about the role and opportunity and challenges, so if you need to find out more before committing. No problem.
If you are happy with what you have read so far, then send a copy of your CV to this advert and Will will give you a call to discuss further or at least get back to you if you don’t quite hit the mark.
If at that point we are both happy to proceed, then we will work together with you and support you throughout your application and interview.
Look forward to speaking with you!